TEN WAYS TO ANNOY LADY H IN WORK :
PHONE HER AND......................
Tell her to talk VERY SLOWLY, because you want to write EVERY WORD down.
Insist that she is really your buddy Leon, playing a joke. "Come on Leon, cut it out! Seriously, Leon, how's your momma?"
Tell her you are busy at the moment and ask them if they will give you her HOME phone number so you can call her back. When the she explains that she cannot give out her HOME number, you say "I guess you don't want anyone bothering you at home, right?" she will agree and you say, "Now you know how I feel!"
After the she gives the the companpy spiel, ask her to marry you. When she get all flustered, tell them that you could not just give your account details to anyone.
Tell her you are on "house ridden" and ask if she could bring you a case of beer and some crisps.
If she asks if any friends or family are their to assist (cos you are acting like a complete fool), reply, in as SINISTER a voice as you can, "I don't have any friends... would you be my friend?"
Cry out in surprise, "helen! Is that you? Oh my God! helen, how have you been?" Hopefully, this will give her a few brief moments of pause as she tries to figure out where the hell she could know you from.
get into a convo where you need to note down the adress, then, ask her to spell her name. Then ask her to spell the company name. Then ask her where it is located. Continue asking her personal questions or questions about the company for as long as necessary.
When she askes"how can i help reply with "I'm so glad you asked because no one these days seems to care, and I have all these problems; my arthritis is acting up, my eyelashes are sore, my dog just died..."
*EVIL LAFF*
PHONE HER AND......................
Tell her to talk VERY SLOWLY, because you want to write EVERY WORD down.
Insist that she is really your buddy Leon, playing a joke. "Come on Leon, cut it out! Seriously, Leon, how's your momma?"
Tell her you are busy at the moment and ask them if they will give you her HOME phone number so you can call her back. When the she explains that she cannot give out her HOME number, you say "I guess you don't want anyone bothering you at home, right?" she will agree and you say, "Now you know how I feel!"
After the she gives the the companpy spiel, ask her to marry you. When she get all flustered, tell them that you could not just give your account details to anyone.
Tell her you are on "house ridden" and ask if she could bring you a case of beer and some crisps.
If she asks if any friends or family are their to assist (cos you are acting like a complete fool), reply, in as SINISTER a voice as you can, "I don't have any friends... would you be my friend?"
Cry out in surprise, "helen! Is that you? Oh my God! helen, how have you been?" Hopefully, this will give her a few brief moments of pause as she tries to figure out where the hell she could know you from.
get into a convo where you need to note down the adress, then, ask her to spell her name. Then ask her to spell the company name. Then ask her where it is located. Continue asking her personal questions or questions about the company for as long as necessary.
When she askes"how can i help reply with "I'm so glad you asked because no one these days seems to care, and I have all these problems; my arthritis is acting up, my eyelashes are sore, my dog just died..."
*EVIL LAFF*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home