Thursday, December 16, 2004

been listening to music all day .. favourite tunes / lyrics of the day:

jimmy eat world: the middle

Hey, don't write yourself off yet
It's only in your head you feel left out or
looked down on.
Just try your best, try everything you can.
And don't you worry what they tell themselves when you're away.
It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the
ride.
Everything (everything) will be just fine, everything
(everything) will be alright (alright).
Hey, you know they're all the same.
You know you're doing better on your own, so don't buy in.
Live right now.
Yeah, just be yourself.
It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.
It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the
ride.
Everything (everything) will be just fine, everything
(everything) will be alright (alright).
It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the
ride.
Everything (everything) will be just fine, everything
(everything) will be alright (alright).
Hey, don't write yourself off yet.
It's only in your head you feel left out or
looked down on.
Just do your best, do everything you can.
And don't you worry what the bitter hearts are gonna say.
It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the
ride.
Everything (everything) will be just fine, everything
(everything) will be alright (alright).
It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the
ride.
Everything (everything) will be just fine, everything
(everything) will be alright (alright).


Johnny Cash - Hurt

I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
the only thing that's real
the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
but I remember everything
what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt

I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair
full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
beneath the stains of time
the feelings disappear
you are someone else
I am still right here

what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt

I will let you down
I will make you hurt

if I could start again
a million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way


Jimmy eat world - hear you me

There's no one in town I know.
You gave us some place to go.
I never said thank you for that.
I thought I might have one more chance.
What would you think of me now...
So lucky, So strong, So proud?
I never said thank you for that,
Now I'll never have a chance.

May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads,
The sleepless go.
May angels lead yo in.


So what would you think of me now...
So lucky, So strong, So proud?
I never said thank you for that.
Now I'll never have a chance.

May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads,
The sleeplss go.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.

And if you were with me tonight.
I'd sing to you just one more time.
A song for a heart so big,
God couldn't let it live.

May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads,
The sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads,
The sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.

Stockholm syndrome - muse

I won't stand in your way
Let your hatred grow
And she'll scream and she'll shout
And she'll paray and she had a name
Yeah she had a name

I won't hold you back
Let your anger rise
And we'll fly and we'll fall and we'll burn
No one will recall, no one will recall

This is the last time I'll abandon you
And this is
The last time I'll forget you
I wish I could

Look to the stars
Let hope burn in your eyes
And we'll love and we'll hate
And we'll die
All to no avail, all to no avail

This is the last time I'll abandon you
And this is the last time
I'll forget you, I'll forget you
I wish I could


theres loads more but i think thats enough for one day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home