Sunday, January 30, 2005

parasite - honeycrack

I'm as wet as rainy Monday
So I'll take my shelter here
- It's easy
You make it feel like home
Feel my way into your conscience
Eat away at what I find
- And you'll never know
I'm the using kind
You'll never know
Parasite
Parasite
Parasite

- I'll drain you of life

Prey upon your every weakness
Watching while you waste away
- Like a vampire
I'll suck you 'til you're dry
If you dare to bleat objections
I'll twist the knife until you bleed
- And you're guilty
(or so you will believe)
Parasite
Parasite
Parasite

- I'll drain you of life

All that you have
- I'll take it all
All you desire-
I'll make it Close to impossible
to break away from me
Drain you of life
Drain you of life

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: Offspring Lyrics
Song: Self Esteem Lyrics

I wrote her off for the tenth time today
And practice all the things I would say
But she came over
I lost my nerve
I took her back and made her dessert

Now I know I?m being used
That?s okay man cause I like the abuse
I know she?s playing with me
That?s okay cause I got no self esteem

We make plans to go out at night
I wait till 2 then I turn out the light
All this rejection?s got me so low
If she keeps it up I just might tell her no

Chorus
When she?s saying that she wants only me
Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends
When she?s saying that I?m like a disease
Then I wonder how much more I can spend
Well I guess I should speak up for myself
But I really think it?s better this way
The more you suffer
The more it shows you really care
Right? yeah yeah yeah

Now I?ll relate this little bit
That happens more than I?d like to admit
Late at night she knocks on my door
Drunk again and looking to score

Now I know I should say no
But that?s kind of hard when she?s ready to go
I may be dumb
But I?m not a dweeb
I?m just a sucker with no self esteem


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go Away
Honeycrack
From "Prozaic", 1996. Lyrics by Willie Dowling & Chris Jagdhar (CJ).

I don't want to be here breathing your infected air
I'm happy to ignore you and pretend that you're not there
Don't make me speak my mind, I can tell that you won't like it
Why-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi do you waste your life on accusations?

I wouldn't be near you
I couldn't wait for tomorrow
For tomorrow I think I'll go away

Gave me your opinion which I've chosen to ignore
Endless contradictions - Christ you're such a mindless bore
Don't make me laugh out loud, I can see your favourite number's
Wo-wo-wo-wo-wo-wo-One
You're self-obsessed completely fake and

I wouldn't be near you
I couldn't wait for tomorrow
For tomorrow I think I'll go away

Go away, I shouldn't stay, I'm suffocating

You keep saying you don't see a future
So you tell me you're living for today
You wanna die but you need the motivation
So come to me and I'll show you 'cos I've found a way
Found a way

Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

I wouldn't be near you
I couldn't wait for tomorrow
For tomorrow I think I'll go away

There's something strange in my head
Go away
I shouldn't stay here
I've found a way the only way

Suffice to say, this is a song about all of the bastards in the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Is this aimed at anyone in particular?

Sorry, I'll get me coat...

8:51 PM  
Blogger little_velvet_lady said...

lol :)
provoking?? you think??

8:52 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

lol

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So who is it ? Them or you ? are thay at fault or you ?

4:36 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

WHY DO THE VOICES COME TO ME TO DIE???

7:48 PM  
Blogger little_velvet_lady said...

im just a fool, and these are angry songs.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am just thinkin if this keeps happerning don't you think it could be you

9:39 AM  
Blogger little_velvet_lady said...

you know what your probably right

and i also deserve the shit that happens

i deserve to pain that comes with it..

doesnt make it hurt any less though

even when im upset i know i deserve what happens

so yeah, i cant help being me,

but no one could put up with me for life

9:52 AM  
Blogger little_velvet_lady said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:56 AM  
Blogger little_velvet_lady said...

actually scrap that ...

i deserved it in the past .. ive long paid for those

actions now, and it is time for them to be put to bed.


No, Mr Anon, i dont believe it is me, wen i am with

someone, i care and love for them as much as possible,

i do every thing i can, when its over, or if im

unsure .. i state it, and i dont pick up and drop that

person at whim or our of boredom .. i repect them and

keep my distance until i make a final decision, and i

stick to those decisions.


if a person loves me, they'll have to love my faults as

much as i love theirs ... if they cant then quite

frankly they arent good enough anyway.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good then keep that in mind you may be at falt for what happened in the past but that doesn't always mean it's your falt it may well of just been a clash or conflict in Personalities remember always be who you want to be but that also goes for the person your with and if there not the person you want them to be then there not the person to be with.

12:56 PM  
Blogger little_velvet_lady said...

i'll bare that in mind

1:20 PM  
Blogger Skippy said...

takes two to have a relaationship. not single entity is at fault it's down to two people. that's always the case but it doesn't mean you can't be angry or upset when someone wrongs you.

that is actually thier fault not yours.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home